3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

: / Meh

Nice animation but not really funny at all.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Wow Goofy

Junkie Goofy was the most awesome part of this, fuckin hilarious man

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Omg....my stomach hurts

He's kicks the fucking book case in half lmao. Another hilarious flash.

TheMJ Dress Up Of Madness TheMJ Dress Up Of Madness

Nice!

Its VERY nicely drawn! but WOW too MUCH black. >_> Id like to have seen a little more color. Even more white would have been ok maybe even some gray. Plus the set up was awfully weird, removing the pink stuff in all. Other than those negatives it was pretty good.

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

Awesome but...

Awkward.. Screwing the imp version of Midna and all ( I'd much rather prefer normal midna lol) . I love your animations and your drawing is so good! It's weird I'm a girl yet I love these little hentai games. This is still awesome just awkward @_@

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

LMAO

I love this lol. I didn't get mad when I got caught in traps, they were too funny to be mad at. Fun game though, I like the music also.

fire emblem decisive battle fire emblem decisive battle

Awesome

I love how it starts off slow like you're scoping out the situation and trying to figure out what to do then it speeds up : ) Really cool I like it alot

Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer

-Sigh- The memories.....

Breath of fresh air this is. Very good remake. It's alot like the original but not ya know? It still feels like something new.

-Voluble- [MAC 2008] -Voluble- [MAC 2008]

its beautiful

This is a beautiful song! I really don't have much to say but every sound you put in it goes so well together. It makes you feel very comfortable when listening to it.

Gloudas responds:

thanks, glad to hear you liked it :D