fire emblem decisive battle fire emblem decisive battle

Awesome

I love how it starts off slow like you're scoping out the situation and trying to figure out what to do then it speeds up : ) Really cool I like it alot

Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer

-Sigh- The memories.....

Breath of fresh air this is. Very good remake. It's alot like the original but not ya know? It still feels like something new.

-Voluble- [MAC 2008] -Voluble- [MAC 2008]

its beautiful

This is a beautiful song! I really don't have much to say but every sound you put in it goes so well together. It makes you feel very comfortable when listening to it.

Gloudas responds:

thanks, glad to hear you liked it :D

°{SSBB - Ridley Metalized}° °{SSBB - Ridley Metalized}°

Love it!

It's like...the SSBB version on steroids,amazing job you did the song much justice. I'm putting it on my Ipod.

Son-Of-Dime responds:

Hey, thank you very much, my dear.

Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal

Ho shi-

LOVE IT. I hated this level but I loved going to it because it had my favorite song in sonic 2. This the way the song should have been. Love this remix.

Nocturne Of Shadow Acid Zelda Nocturne Of Shadow Acid Zelda

'o'...

This awesome! You make some incredible remixes.

The Belmont Legend The Belmont Legend

Gorgeous

I LOVE this kind of sound. It kinda reminds me of something from Soul Calibur...anyway. It's beautiful and I'll gladly put it on my iPod.

Sonic Chemical Plant (Demo) Sonic Chemical Plant (Demo)

HOMG

FINISH THIS!!

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

OMG some one ACTUALLY did an awesme version of this song! KUDOS!!!! So many people have attempted a remix of this song but you NAILED it!

Midna's Desperation Midna's Desperation

Pretty

Sad part of the game but it had the prettiest song...so sad too it made me wish Link could run faster. It achieved the desperation aspect so well.Anyway...love your version of it. its going on my iPod.